Eco Club plays an important role in creating environmental awareness amongst the future generation. By motivating the students to keep their surroundings green and clean by undertaking plantation of trees. Motivate students to imbibe habits and life style for minimum waste generation, source separation of waste and disposing the waste to the nearest storage point.
- Maintenance of herbal, domestic and medicinal gardens within the campus.
- Encouraging the students to prepare domestic manure.
- Organizing seminar/debates/lectures and popular talks on environmental issues.
- Organizing rallies/human chain at public places with a view to spread environmental awareness.
- Action based activities like tree plantation, cleanliness drives both inside and outside the campus.
- Grow kitchen garden and maintenance of vermicomposting pits.
- To visit fertilizers and vermicomposting preparation sites/centres.
- Collection of cow dung and goat manure from nearby places to prepare manure.
- To limit usage of plastic inside the campus.