The Department of Chemistry is resolved to grant quality scientific knowledge and create fundamental aptitudes that will empower the understudies to effectively address true difficulties. It was started 21 July 2013, with extraordinary lab facilities in chemistry department having good class rooms and good environment. The ingenuity of the dedicated faculty members. The faculty members stay in contact with the consistently developing technology.
The Chemistry Department at King Nandhivarman college of Arts and Science aspires to excel in excellent chemical education and services
The Chemistry Department is committed to prepare competitive and professional graduates within an innovative and intellectually stimulating environment, support other academic programs at King Nandhivarman College of Arts and Science by offering quality chemistry learning experiences, build proactive partnerships with industry and offer effective training and educational and technical services to the society.
- Teaching and research laboratories have been refurbished and re-equipped to give our students access to facilities and instrumentation
- Creating and Characterising Next Generation Advanced Materials
- Innovative Uses of Advanced Materials for a Modern World
- Student Mental Health Crisis – How Campuses Have Become Mental War Zones for Our Youth
- Creating Your Future – Arise Great Warrior, Arise!
- Awaken Students! Education is for Self-Awareness and Inner Growth
- An inter-collegiate meet would be organized by the Department periodically to enhance effective participation of students.
- Seminars, students initiative programs, Group discussions are conducted to enrich the knowledge of the students.
- SCIENCE CLUB: The club conducts invited talks every year on science day, active participation in Tech fests
- ECO CLUB: The club conducts photo exhibitions, contexts, quiz programs, etc
- CHEMISTRY ALUMNI: The Association of the Alumni
|Dr. A. YOGANANTH||M.Sc.,M.Phil.,B.Ed.,Ph.D.,||Head and Asst. Professor|
|Mr. V.VIJAYAKUMAR||M.Sc.,M.Phil.,B.Ed.,||Asst. Professor|
|Mr. C. PRATHEEP||M.Sc.,M.Phil.,M.Ed||Asst. Professor|
|Ms. S.BRINDHA||M.Sc., M.Phil., B.Ed.,||Asst. Professor|
|Mr. K.BOOBALAN||M.Sc.,M.Phil.,M.Ed.,||Asst. Professor|
|Mr. D.PRAKASH||M.Sc.,M.Phil.,||Asst. Professor|
|Mrs. A.RAJALAKSHMI||M.Sc.,M.Phil.,B.Ed||Asst. Professor|